Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Time to catch up!!

Now that the birthday girl has her birthday quilt, I can now show the front! I can also show the quilts from the fair, since it was also there, and it had the 'Superintendent's Award' on it!!!

Mary made this quilt for Jeanette's birthday (it was a big birthday).




This little quilt was made by Shirley. Her daughter Lisa quilted the matching pink quilt.





These are a couple of little doll quilts that 10 year old Kayla made, her first piecing of a quilt top. She quilted one, I quilted the other, both using a pantograph.



This quilt is my entry in the INMQ (Inland Northwest Machine Quilter's) 2009 Challenge. We all used the same fabric and pattern, and 'quilt as desired'. The winning quilt will be on the cover of the 2010 INMQ Quilters for Hire brochure. This was NOT the winning entry, by a long shot! I'm still very happy with how this turned out. BTW....the winning entry was spectacular! All will be shown at the 2009 WSQ (Washington State Quilters) Show in Spokane, WA in October. I'll try to get pictures of all of the entries then.



No comments: